Why SmartJacks Are Ideal Over Screw Jacks Or Lally Colums
If the floors in your home are uneven or springy, chances are you have some structural issues. Sagging floors are an indication of a foundation problem. If left untreated, it can pose a substantial threat to the structural integrity of your home as well as its overall longevity.
Curious about what’s going on in your home that would lead to the issue of sagging floors? We can’t tell you exactly, what your specific issue is without coming to inspect it for ourselves, but there are three common reasons for the problem.
1. Poorly spaced support columns. If the support columns in your crawlspace have too much space between one another, it can lead to an uneven dispersal of weight. This leads to the “springy” floors our customers complain about.
2. Weakened or rotting posts, joists and girders. These items are usually made from organic materials like wood that are prone to deterioration over time, particularly if your crawl space has dampness issues.
3. The soil underneath your home is weak and prone to movement. As the home, settles over time, the footings and supports used are not as durable as they should be.
Our SmartJack Support System brings stability back to your home and addresses all three issues: weakened and rotting posts, weak soil, and poorly spaced columns. Our SmartJack Support System is the only one in the industry that accounts for sub-par soil conditions. What’s so special about our SmartJack Support System?
· They can support and bear loads of more than 60,000 lbs.
· They work in tandem with our vapor barrier system.
· The zinc coating inhibits rusting, so you don’t have to worry about deterioration.
· SmartJacks can be gradually adjusted, providing additional straightening and leveling as time passes.
In short, our SmartJack Support System is a durable, versatile solution to ensuring your home’s longevity and safety when you find yourself facing the sorts of structural issues time tends to inflict on homes.
Call us at 1-844-847-4769, or visit us at basementsystemsofny.com to learn more about how our systems can restore peace of mind to you, as well as to schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our expert Specialists today!